What is the expertise of industrial safety of technical equipment?
Expertise of industrial safety of technical equipment – a process determining the state of the equipment regarding industrial safety, if the technical regulation does not determine certain form of evaluation.
Expert opinion of industrial safety – document including conclusions of industrial safety expertise and results of conformity / dissension of machinery and equipment with industrial safety requirements.
„Hazardous Manufacturing Objects (HMO)“ – according to the Federal Act of 21 July 1997 No 116-FZ “Industrial safety of Hazardous Manufacturing Objects” are enterprises or production plants, departments, platforms and other equipment, as set out in Appendix 1 to this Act.
Which technical equipment is the subject of industrial safety expertise?
Technical equipment used in Hazardous Manufacturing Objects (HMO) showing signs of danger as defined in Appendix 1 to Federal Law No. 116 “On Industrial Safety of Hazardous Manufacturing Objects”, it does subject industrial safety assessment.
“Security justification” – risk analysis document including construction, operational and technological documentation of minimal security measures. It follows machines or equipment at all stages of its life cycle. It is supplemented by information on the results of the risk assessment during the operational phase after the general repair.
Justification of safety
Justification of safety is part of neccesary is part of the necessary documents for the certification of machines and equipment to comply with the requirements of the Customs Union’s technical regulations TR CU 010/2011 “Safety of machines and equipment” and TR CU 032/2013 “Safety of overpressured equipment”.
Justification of safety of machines and equipment is issued based on requirements stated:
– technical regulations TR CU 010/2011 and TR CU 032/2013;
– a GHOST R 54122-2010 “Safety of machines and equipment”.
The content of the document “Safety justification of machines and equipment”
- Cover Sheet – contains the name or symbol of the equipment;
- Introduction – contains general information: name of the equipment, namings, etc;
- Major parameters and properties of the device;
- General principles of safety equipment;
- Reliability requirements;
- Requirements for technical staff;
- Risk analysis of equipment use;
- Safety requirements for commissioning the equipment;
- Safety management requirements in use of the equipment;
- Quality management requirements for safe use of the equipment;
- Requirements for environmental management during commissioning, use and disposal of equipment;
- Requirements for the management and analysis of safety information during commissioning, use and disposal of equipment;
- Safety requirements for disposal of equipment.
Our company does provide professional services in all aspects of industrial safety including:
– providing expertise on industrial safety of technical equipment,
– preparation of an industrial safety expertise with registration in Rostechnadzor,
– preparation of security justification.
EXPORTA s. r. o. experts have extensive experience in preparation of security justification.
The document preparation time is approximately 2-3 weeks.