Fire safety and fire certification in Russia?
The main legal regulation of fire safety certification in Russia is Federal law №123-FZ “Technical regulation of fire safety requirements”.
In the field of fire safety, the confirmation of conformity of the equipment is carried out in the form of a compulsory or voluntary certificate of conformity.
Fire safety certificate is a document confirming conformity of the products with fire safety requirements.
Fire safety certificate is issued for 1-5 years.
How to aquire a fire safety certificate?
The service request is:
- To submit the following documents:
– Buyer’s requirements for certification (a part of contract or technical specifications of the certification);
– ignition risk evaluation;
– customs codes of supplied equipment;
– technical description of equipment;
– instructions for Use;
– ATEX certificates of individual components and accessories;
– manufacturing tests protocols for each serial number.
- To provide product samples for laboratory testing.
A fire safety certificate issuance might be based just on positive results of the laboratory tests.