“Electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment”
The list of equipment, subjecting conformity assessment in the form of certification in accordance with the technical regulations of the Customs Union “Electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment”
(TR CU 020/2011):
- Electrical domestic appliances and devices:
– cooking and storing food and mechanization of kitchen work;
– processing (washing, ironing, drying, cleaning) of clothes, clothing and footwear;
– cleaning of premises;
– maintaining and conditioning the indoor climate;
– hair, nail and skin care;
– heating the body;
– gaming, sports and fitness;
– audio and video, broadcast receivers;
– sewing and knitting;
– power supplies, battery chargers, voltage regulators;
– gardening services;
– aquariums and garden ponds;
– electric pumps;
– lighting equipment and light sources;
– circuit breakers with electronic regulation;
– electric current protector;
– arc welding equipment.
- Personal electronic computers (PC)
- Technical devices connected to PC:
– uninterruptible power supply;
– active speakers powered by AC;
– multimedia projectors.
- electric tools (portable electric equipment)
- electro-musical instruments.
Certificate of equipment having electromagnetic compatibility:
Electromagnetic compatibility equipment has to be in accordance with technical regulations of the Customs Union to be allowed at market of the CU. It also needs to have confirmation of conformity.
The equipment mentioned in the list above subjects conformity assessment in the form of preparation of the conformity certificate. Equipment that is not included in the list is subject of conformity assessment in the form of the preparation of the conformity declaration.
The certificate issuance or declaration request can submit producer of the product, his authorized representative or a buyer of the product only.
In the case of mass produciton the conformity certificate and declaration are issued for 1-5 years.
Certificate validity check
Declaration validity check
Documents necessary to be attached to the service request:
– buyer’s requirements for certification (a part of contract or technical specifications of the certification);
– customs codes of the supplied equipment;
– technical description of the equipment;
– instructions for Use;
– conformity certificates of individual components and accessories;
– manufacturing tests protocols for each serial number.
In our company, we do provide documents of conformity according to requirements of the technical regulations of the Customs Union.
To download: TP CU 020/2011 “Electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment”