“Safety of low voltage equipment”.
The List of equipment subjecting conformity assessment in the form of certification in accordance with the technical regulations of the Customs Union “Safety of low voltage equipment” (TP CU 004/2011):
- Electric tools for domestic purposes:
– Cooking, foodstuff storing and mechanization of kitchen work;
– clothes processing, (washing, ironing, drying, cleaning) clothing, footwear;
– premises cleaning;
– maintaining and adjusting the climate in the room;
– hair, nail and skin care;
– heating the body;
– gaming, sports and fitness;
– audio and video, broadcast receivers;
– sewing and knitting;
– power supplies, battery chargers, voltage regulators;
– gardening services;
– aquariums and garden ponds;
– electric pumps;
– lighting equipment and light sources;
– conductor production;
- Personal electric computers (PC).
- Low voltage equipment connected to PC.
- Electric tools (portable electrical equipment).
- Wires and cords.
- Automatic switches, circuit breakers.
- Electricity distribution equipment.
- Electrical control devices for electrical equipment.
Low voltage equipment certification:
Low voltage equipment has to be in conformity with technical regulations of CU to be used in market of the CU. It also needs to have confirmation of conformity.
Low voltage equipment subject assessment in the form of preparation of the conformity certificate. Low voltage equipment which isnt included in the list is subject of conformity assessment in the form of the preparation of the conformity declaration.
Certificate issuance or declaration request can submit producer of the product, his authorized representative or a buyer of the product only.
In the case of mass produciton the conformity certificate and declaration are issued for 1-5 years.
Certificate validity check
Declaration validity check
Documents necessary to be attached to the service request:
– Buyer’s requirements for certification (a part of contract or technical specifications of the certification);
– customs codes of the supplied equipment;
– technical description of the equipment;
– instructions for Use;
– manufacturing tests protocols for each serial number.
In our company, we do provide documents of conformity according to requirements of the technical regulations of the Customs Union.
To download: TP CU 004/2011 “Safety of low voltage equipment”