“Safety of overpressured equipment”
Technical regulation 032/2013 is valid for:
– liquid or gasses cotainers with pressure over 0,05 MPa;
– the hot water boilers with temperature 110° C, or the steam boilers with pressure over 0,05 MPa;
– the gas, steam and liquid pipes with a diameter greater than 25 mm, having a maximum operating pressure over 0.05 MPa;
– the device elements (mounting units) with accessories, which are designed to be placed on the device and resistant to pressure;
– the gas and liquid armature with a diameter greater than 25 mm, having a maximum operating pressure over 0.05 MPa;
– imaging and safety equipment;
– pressure chambers (exept the single bed pressure chambers for the medical porposes);
– devices and safety equipment.
This Technical Regulation of the Customs Union does not apply to:
– Main pipelines, internal and local distribution pipelines designed to transport natural gas, oil and other products, except equipment used for pressure regulating or compressor stations;
– gas distribution and consumption networks;
– equipment specially designed for use in the field of nuclear energy, devices operating in a radioactive environment;
– nádoby pracující pod tlakem vytvořeným v při explozi uvnitř nich v souladu s technologickým postupem nebo při spalování samostatně se množící syntézy vysoké teploty;
– equipment designed to be used on boats (sea, river), underwatter objects or any other devices;
– brake equipment for rail, road, or any other transport;
– tanks designed to be used on airplanes, or any other aircrafts;
– equipment of defensive porposes;
– části strojů, které nejsou nezávislé nádoby (pump body or turbine, steam engine cylinder, combustion ones, compressors and air machines)
– single bed pressure chambers for the medical porposes;
– aerosol dispenser devices;
– sheath of high-voltage electrical equipment;
– covers of electrical energy transmission components;
– devices made of flexible non-metallic sheathing;
– intake or exhaust silencer for gas;
– containers or siphons for carbonated drinks;
Confirmation of conformity is compulsory and is done in form of certificate or declaration.
The certificate issuance request or declaration can submit producer of the product, his authorized representative or a buyer of the product only.
In the case of mass produciton the conformity certificate and declaration are issued for 1-5 years.
Certificate validity check
Documents necessary to be attached to the service request:
– buyer’s requirements for certification (a part of contract or technical specifications of the certification);
– justification of safety;
– customs codes of the delivered equipment;
– technical description of the device;
– Instructions for Use;
– výsledky pevnostních výpočtů;
– technological rules and details of process (used materials, semi-finished products, components, welding materials, methods and parameters of welding and heat treatment methods and non-destructive testing results)
– Production Test Protocols for each serial number.
“Security substantiation” – document including analysis of risks, as well as informations of structural, operational and technical documentations. These documentations are about minimal provisions necessary to ensure safety for machines in every phase of its life cycle. It’s supplemented by informations of risk assessment in operational phase after a general repair.
We provide documents of conformity only according to requirements of the technical regulations of the Customs Union.